Here are my top 10 ways to get happy, right now:
- Listen to Daisy May:
- Read Leunig’s cartoon poetry:
Isn’t that beautiful?
3. Look at elephants. Beautiful, wise and loving – they inspire me:
4. Stop thinking and breathe.
Feel the space you just created?
Can you feel your feet?
When you breathe in, your diaphragm pushes down, to make room for your breath. When you breathe out, your diaphragm rises and pushes your breath out of your lungs.
Stop thinking, I said.
5. Read something beautiful:
6. Make your house smell beautiful – light some incense, burn some essential oil, bake some bread or pick or buy some fragrant flowers.
7. Go outside, day or night, lay on the ground and gaze at the sky. Seriously. When was the last time you did some sky gazing? When you do, you’ll wonder why you ever stopped.
8. Have an orgasm with someone you love. You count as someone that you love 🙂
9. Make someone that you love their favourite meal and eat it with them. Again, you count as someone that you love 🙂
10. Do something just for yourself every day. Every day! I write or do yoga every day, and nobody benefits except for me. Except that they do, because I have more to give when my cup is full.
What are some things that you do to make yourself happy!